Total Pageviews

Friday, March 25, 2011

My Horns in Tulsa



With so much young talent the Horns should be in a prime spot to go deep next year. We had a good year and hopefully will reach the top next season.


After the Arizona game I was left in the stands speechless, surrounded by the annoyance of KU fans and their Rock-Chalk Jayhawk chants (worse then fingernails down a chalkboard). Poor Cory Joseph got screwed by the ref who looks like the old fart from the movie UP. J'Covan stepped up big and kept us in it with big shot after big shot. If he doesn't start next year I would
be very surprised and almost angry. I feel for the seniors but I know they gave it their all. Committments to stay from Tristan and Hamilton made me feel a little better walking out of the BOK Center, but the seven plus hour drive from Tulsa to Austin really gave me time to think...about when season tickets go on sale for next year! Hook Em'!

No comments:

Post a Comment